Here are 10 fun facts to boost up your day.
1. The world’s oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9,000 years old!
2. Bolts of lightning can shoot out of an erupting volcano.
3. A sneeze travels about 100 miles per hour.
4. Earth has traveled more than 5,000 miles in the past 5 minutes.
5. It would take a sloth one month to travel one mile.
6. 10% of the World’s population is left handed.
7. A mole can dig a tunnel that is 300 feet long in only one night.
8. A hippo’s wide open mouth is big enough to fit a 4 foot tall child in.
9. Chewing gum while you cut an onion will help keep you from crying.
10. There are more collect calls on Father’s day than on any other day of the year.