The Five Pillars of Your Brain
- Physical Exercises: This is an important routine which could help you to stay healthy throughout the day. Regular exercise improves blood flow and memory.
- Food & Nutrition: This is an important aspect which help control stress. The food intake pays an important role in managing brain cells. Food rich in nutrients can reduce the harmful effect of the external environment on your brain.
- Physical Health: This is another important aspect to consider. Be aware of hereditary medical risks such as; diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, depression and head trauma. Annual checkups can help you diagnose and control these medical risks.
- Sleep and Relaxation: Rest is what we all need! Adequate sleep and rest improves your immune system and help individuals fight diseases.
- Mental Health: Mental health is just as important as physical health. Mental exercises help in improving brain’s functioning and well as the growth of brain cells.