Here are six important tips for a healthy heart:
- Quit Smoking –Smoking is identified as a killer habit. There are many adverse effects of smoking and what smoking could smoke.
- Regular Exercises –Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and this could reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Eat Fish –Oily fish such as tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids will boost your good cholesterol.
- Limit Alcohol –It is recommended to limit the consumption of alcohol as the regular consumption of alcohol can damage the liver, kidneys and ultimately cause heart attacks and strokes.
- Avoid Salty and High Sodium Foods –Avoid the consumption of excess salt and limit salt when preparing meals.
- Make Fitness Fun.Choose activities that combine exercises which would motivate to continue regular and daily exercises.